Fw: [Dixielandjazz] About Wright

IGORJAZZ@aol.com IGORJAZZ@aol.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:26:25 EDT

--part1_156.106debf3.2a59e1d1_boundary

Bob -
       Thank you for forwarding the DJML exchange about Frank Lloyd Wright
and Taliesin.
       As you are aware, I was an architectural apprectice and member of the
Fellowship at Taliesin.  Those who read your "The Other Side of Igor" which
appeared last winter in the STJS newsletter are privy to this bit of
information as well.
       What none of you knows, however, is that I used to "borrow" Mr.
Wright's bass fiddle for my nightly forays into the Scottsdale AZ folk scene.
 One might say I began my folk music career with that very bass fiddle.
       I always was present for our Taliesin musicales, usually performing on
classical guitar and adding a bass voice to the chorus.

IGOR GLENN

--part1_156.106debf3.2a59e1d1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#80ffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #80ffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Perpetua" LANG="0"><B>Bob -<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you for forwarding the DJML exchange about Frank Lloyd Wright and Taliesin.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As you are aware, I was an architectural apprectice and member of the Fellowship at Taliesin.&nbsp; Those who read your "The Other Side of Igor" which appeared last winter in the STJS newsletter are privy to this bit of information as well.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What none of you knows, however, is that I used to "borrow" Mr. Wright's bass fiddle for my nightly forays into the Scottsdale AZ folk scene.&nbsp; One might say I began my folk music career with that very bass fiddle.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I always was present for our Taliesin musicales, usually performing on classical guitar and adding a bass voice to the chorus.<BR>
<BR>
IGOR GLENN</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_156.106debf3.2a59e1d1_boundary--