[Dixielandjazz] The Original Million dollar question

GWW174@aol.com GWW174@aol.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:26:42 EDT

--part1_e6.2b01f43c.2a64fa82_boundary

In a message dated 7/15/02 12:15:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
slgtjb@earthlink.net writes:

> It will be interesting to hear others ideas on this!!
>
> Cary Hobbs

THANK YOU CARY... You got the intent of my original post... others have
missed the mark or point.

Let's hear some ideas of what makes the difference between different
bands...you HAD some good ideas.  I didn't want this thread to be a dumping
ground against festivals, festival directors, or why certain bands were or
were not invited to play....Or a dissertation about bean counting at
festivals.

The bottom line is some bands excite the audience more than others... let's
try and analyze WHY.  Cary had a few good points... let's get some more ideas
flowing.
Gordon

--part1_e6.2b01f43c.2a64fa82_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/15/02 12:15:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, slgtjb@earthlink.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">It will be interesting to hear others ideas on this!!<BR>
<BR>
Cary Hobbs<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
THANK YOU CARY... You got the intent of my original post... others have missed the mark or point.<BR>
<BR>
Let's hear some ideas of what makes the difference between different bands...you HAD some good ideas.&nbsp; I didn't want this thread to be a dumping ground against festivals, festival directors, or why certain bands were or were not invited to play....Or a dissertation about bean counting at festivals.<BR>
<BR>
The bottom line is some bands excite the audience more than others... let's try and analyze WHY.&nbsp; Cary had a few good points... let's get some more ideas flowing.<BR>
Gordon<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_e6.2b01f43c.2a64fa82_boundary--