[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy arrangements

Dottie Lawless 1lawless@gte.net
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:17:33 +0000

The Turk Murphy arrangements have been donated to the San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation, by his widow Harriet.  None are available as yet for purchase, but I am told they will be at some time in the future.

I have Lu Watters books.

Dottie Lawless, San Francisco