[Dixielandjazz] How many on DJML play?

BillSargentDrums@aol.com BillSargentDrums@aol.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:08:28 EDT

--part1_31.29b0f300.2a5eeb5c_boundary

I've been playing drums as a professional (making my living) since 13 years
old. (I'm 47 now).

The great Bob Schulz was my band director through junior and high school.

Was with Clyde McCoy when I was 16 over a 3 year period. Buddy Apfel, Vince
Giordano, Gene Bolen, Ed Reed were among my roomates and band mates. Gary
Church & I used to hang out and jam quite a bit.

Played with Ray McKinley, Buddy Morrow, Charlie Spivak, Jim Cullum Band,
Chuck Hedges, Barrett Deems, Smokey Stover, Bob Havens, Henry Questa, Heinie
Beau, Buddy DeFranco, Russ Morgan Orchestra, Dick Jurgens Orchestra, Jan
Garber Orchestra, etc. etc. etc.

My complete bio is at   BillSargent.com

Although I enjoy playing sideman the best, when I'm not busy with other
bands, I lead my own bands such as a Big Band with up to 4 vocalists (14+4),
a Trad-Jazz Band (6 or 7) and smaller groups (quartets & quintets).

I'm more passionate about my music and drumming now than ever before in my
life, and am better at it too!

Just doing my best to keep the music alive and pass it on to the next
generations.

Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargent.com

--part1_31.29b0f300.2a5eeb5c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I've been playing drums as a professional (making my living) since 13 years old. (I'm 47 now).<BR>
<BR>
The great Bob Schulz was my band director through junior and high school.<BR>
<BR>
Was with Clyde McCoy when I was 16 over a 3 year period. Buddy Apfel, Vince Giordano, Gene Bolen, Ed Reed were among my roomates and band mates. Gary Church &amp; I used to hang out and jam quite a bit.<BR>
<BR>
Played with Ray McKinley, Buddy Morrow, Charlie Spivak, Jim Cullum Band, Chuck Hedges, Barrett Deems, Smokey Stover, Bob Havens, Henry Questa, Heinie Beau, Buddy DeFranco, Russ Morgan Orchestra, Dick Jurgens Orchestra, Jan Garber Orchestra, etc. etc. etc.<BR>
<BR>
My complete bio is at&nbsp;&nbsp; BillSargent.com<BR>
<BR>
Although I enjoy playing sideman the best, when I'm not busy with other bands, I lead my own bands such as a Big Band with up to 4 vocalists (14+4), a Trad-Jazz Band (6 or 7) and smaller groups (quartets &amp; quintets).<BR>
<BR>
I'm more passionate about my music and drumming now than ever before in my life, and am better at it too!<BR>
<BR>
Just doing my best to keep the music alive and pass it on to the next generations.<BR>
<BR>
Bill<BR>
414-777-0100<BR>
BillSargent.com<BR>