[Dixielandjazz] Successful Jackie Coon Benefit

AprilGrenadilla@aol.com AprilGrenadilla@aol.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:40:22 EDT

--part1_111.14f01724.2a5e2df6_boundary

Dear Listmates:

Thanks to all that came or sent donations to Jackie's Benefit..... although
it's still available to make a deposit at any Washington Mutual Bank to the
Jackie Coon Fund. All that played had a great time and left the rest of us
great music to remember, and all that attended were quite jovial and
extremely gracious.

Jackie is doing better each day and I hear is up and walking about the
hospital now. Yaay!! Thanks again to all of you of whom have expressed
concern for him.

Regards,
April K. DeShields
"Straight Ahead and Strive for Tone!"

--part1_111.14f01724.2a5e2df6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Listmates:
<BR>
<BR>Thanks to all that came or sent donations to Jackie's Benefit..... although it's still available to make a deposit at any Washington Mutual Bank to the Jackie Coon Fund. All that played had a great time and left the rest of us great music to remember, and all that attended were quite jovial and extremely gracious.
<BR>
<BR>Jackie is doing better each day and I hear is up and walking about the hospital now. Yaay!! Thanks again to all of you of whom have expressed concern for him.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>April K. DeShields
<BR>"Straight Ahead and Strive for Tone!"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_111.14f01724.2a5e2df6_boundary--