[Dixielandjazz] July Newsletter

Jazzjerry@aol.com Jazzjerry@aol.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:33:35 EDT

Hi all,

Just to let any of you who might be interested know thsat my July Newsletter
is now available in pdf format. Those on the regular mailing list will
receive their copies tomorrow but as usual I am offering to email sa copy to
anyone who might be interested. Lots of OKOM coming out on CD on this side of
the pond both 'historical' and 'contemporary' as well as all other sorts of
jazz to whet your appetite.

The document is actually  areound 28,000 words and 45 pages long so could be
ideal bedtime reading for insomniacs. I know that typing it causes stiff
fingers.

Please let me know off list if you would like a copy.

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.