[Dixielandjazz] Ernie Carson

garriott wallbridge garwall@sedona.net
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:39:58 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C2244A.FB46DBA0

Hi Listmates,
   After all these many months I'm back. Aren't you happy?
   Please don't come down so hard on poor Ernie. For those of you who =
have spent an extended amount of time in the U.S. Military, you are =
aware that it is normal for peers to needle each other constantly. What =
Ernie has said is mild compared to what is to be expected. =
Professionals, whatever the profession may be, try to urge their =
compatriots to greater heights by whatever means. Maybe it is the =
American way  of doing thing. I really don't know but I do have and have =
had quite a few Canuck "Canadian " friends who play the same charade. It =
takes a sense of humor. Warped maybe but still all in fun.
   It was a heck of a job finding out what happened to the DJML but it =
is good to be back!!   Gary Wallbridge
garwall@sedona.net

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C2244A.FB46DBA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hi Listmates,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; After all these many months I'm back. =
Aren't you=20
happy?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; Please don't come down so hard on poor=20
Ernie.&nbsp;For those&nbsp;of you who have spent an extended amount of =
time in=20
the U.S. Military, you are aware that it is normal for peers to needle =
each=20
other constantly. What Ernie has said is mild compared to what is to be=20
expected. Professionals, whatever the profession may be, try to urge =
their=20
compatriots to greater heights by whatever means. Maybe it is the =
American=20
way&nbsp; of doing thing. I really don't know but I do have and have had =
quite a=20
few Canuck "Canadian " friends who play the same charade. It takes a =
sense of=20
humor. Warped maybe but still all in fun.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; It was a heck of a job finding out what =
happened=20
to the DJML but it is good to be back!!&nbsp;&nbsp; Gary =
Wallbridge</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:garwall@sedona.net">garwall@sedona.net</A></FONT></DIV></B=