[Dixielandjazz] Jackie Coon Benefit

AprilGrenadilla@aol.com AprilGrenadilla@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 19:55:50 EDT

--part1_199.9284506.2a539786_boundary

Dear Listmates:

For all of you interested in possibly attending, there will be a benefit
concert held July 7th (Sunday) from 2pm 'til 6pm in Carmel, CA at The Jazz
and Blues Company to help out our dear friend and excellent musician, Mr.
Jackie Coon. Appearing will be Abe Most, Jack Sheldon, Bob Phillips, Ali
Ryerson, Bruce Forman, Mike Moratta, Dottie Dodgion, and many others.
Suggested donation at the door will be $20 per person, and there are no
advance reservations. Seating is limited. I do hope that as many of you as
possible can make it, and it will be an excellent opportunity to show Jackie
how much we care. For more information, you can contact me off-list.

Thank you,
April K. DeShields
"Straight Ahead and Strive for Tone!"

--part1_199.9284506.2a539786_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Listmates:
<BR>
<BR>For all of you interested in possibly attending, there will be a benefit concert held July 7th (Sunday) from 2pm 'til 6pm in Carmel, CA at The Jazz and Blues Company to help out our dear friend and excellent musician, Mr. Jackie Coon. Appearing will be Abe Most, Jack Sheldon, Bob Phillips, Ali Ryerson, Bruce Forman, Mike Moratta, Dottie Dodgion, and many others. Suggested donation at the door will be $20 per person, and there are no advance reservations. Seating is limited. I do hope that as many of you as possible can make it, and it will be an excellent opportunity to show Jackie how much we care. For more information, you can contact me off-list.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you,
<BR>April K. DeShields
<BR>"Straight Ahead and Strive for Tone!"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_199.9284506.2a539786_boundary--