[Dixielandjazz] MILES DAVIS (yet again)

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 18:11:47 -0500

"John Farrell" <stridepiano@tesco.net> wrote about

 'So What': Miles Davis as the Personification of Cool By Adam Shatz

>For pretentious claptrap this takes the cake and the cake stand too.<

John and List mates:

Gee John, it's not like I didn't warn you to delete. What part of the
below sentence in the heading did you not understand? I specifically
inserted it at the beginning it to protect you from wasting your time on
"claptrap, cakes and cake stands" and any exposure to the life, times,
witty sayings and jazz music of one Miles Davis, aka the "Prince of
Darkness." ;-)

"NOT OKOM, DELETE IF A PURIST"

As atonement, I promise to listen to 36 hours of British Trad over the
next 2 weeks, while watching Benny Hill tapes.

Cheers,
Steve