[Dixielandjazz] Bela Fleck's classical banjo

JazznDoug@aol.com JazznDoug@aol.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:35:45 EST

Hi All,
     A while back there was a discussion about Bela Fleck.  Someone mentioned
a CD of classical music played on the banjo.  I got that CD for Christmas
yesterday.  IMHO it is absolutely fantastic.  I never would have thought of
wanting a Bela Fleck CD, much less one of Classical music, if it hadn't been
so highly recommended here.  Thanks for pointing me toward something new, and
Happy Holidays to all.

Doug Phelps
Laurel, MD

P.S.  Does anyone know if Bela Fleck has made a Bluegrass CD?  Now That would
knock my father's socks off!