[Dixielandjazz] Kid Howard - Nobility label LPs

Brian Harvey brian.harvey5@ntlworld.com
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:30:32 -0000

Help - can any list-member please help me.
I am trying to obtain photocopies of the sleeve notes (if any) for the
various Lps on which Kid Howard appeared that were released on the Nobility
label.
I was prompted to make this search after buying a copy of the Louis Cottrell
Dixieland Hall LP on that label which features Howard and which has
brilliant notes by Don Marquis (biographer of Buddy Bolden!).
Thank you - Brian Harvey - in a foggy, dull St. Albans, England
(Why on earth did the Romans want to live here 2,000 years ago? No wonder
they invented underfloor heating).