[Dixielandjazz] Instrumentation/Arrangement

Kmstrmldr@aol.com Kmstrmldr@aol.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:44:18 EST

--part1_48.157e336f.2b225812_boundary

Dear Asher,

How much arranging that is needed to be done is often dictated by the
abilities of the musicians in the band.
Most bands play from a "road map" which is a direction of who plays when and
with who and, mostly, how the beginnings and endings will be handled.
I have a couple of arrangements for a traditional seven piece "dixieland
band" that I will be glad to send you, to help get you started.

Regards,

Don Hale

--part1_48.157e336f.2b225812_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear Asher,<BR>
<BR>
How much arranging that is needed to be done is often dictated by the abilities of the musicians in the band.<BR>
Most bands play from a "road map" which is a direction of who plays when and with who and, mostly, how the beginnings and endings will be handled.<BR>
I have a couple of arrangements for a traditional seven piece "dixieland band" that I will be glad to send you, to help get you started.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Don Hale</FONT></HTML>