[Dixielandjazz] Want some reference works for jazz?

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:10:14 -0500

Maybe so, however looking at the index on the web site, I see they mention Bob
Ringwald, even if only his early stuff and he's pretty obscure.  :-)  VBG

Now I'm going to check for Bob Romans and Bill Gunter. :-)

Cheers,
Steve (no mention) Barbone

Norrie Thomson wrote: about http://lordisco.com