[Dixielandjazz] Want some reference works for jazz?

Pepett@aol.com Pepett@aol.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:41:45 EST

--part1_172.127c1c7d.2b1cf559_boundary

   It appeared to me at first hearing of this CD, that it was an impossible
undertaking, sort of like listing all the places that you have eaten in your
lifetime.
   The fact that GHB is incomplete does surprise me, and considering the
relatively
small output of  PEK, that also is a surprise.
Best
       Perry

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER

--part1_172.127c1c7d.2b1cf559_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">&nbsp;&nbsp; It appeared to me at first hearing of this CD, that it was an impossible undertaking, sort of like listing all the places that you have eaten in your lifetime.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; The fact that GHB is incomplete does surprise me, and considering the <U>relatively<BR>
</U>small output of&nbsp; PEK, that also is a surprise.<BR>
Best<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Perry<U><BR>
</U> <BR>
<BR>
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL<BR>
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER</FONT></HTML>

--part1_172.127c1c7d.2b1cf559_boundary--