[Dixielandjazz] [TPIN] generousity of tpin (Cornet/trumpet players only)

Pepett@aol.com Pepett@aol.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:28:39 EST

--part1_154.18456be2.2b1cf247_boundary

Bob, et al,
              Quite a lovely, heartwarming story!!  And, even though I am NOT
a musician, (in fact, many times I need to refer to the instruction booklet
when I wish to turn on my Stereo equipment),I have always felt that MOST
people who do not like music and dogs are suspect.
Best
      Perry

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER

--part1_154.18456be2.2b1cf247_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Bob, et al,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Quite a lovely, heartwarming story!!&nbsp; And, even though I am NOT a musician, (in fact, many times I need to refer to the instruction booklet when I wish to turn on my Stereo equipment),I have always felt that MOST people who do not like music and dogs are suspect.<BR>
Best<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Perry<BR>
<BR>
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL<BR>
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER</FONT></HTML>

--part1_154.18456be2.2b1cf247_boundary--