[Dixielandjazz] More "snowy" tunes.

Don Ingle dingle@baldwin-net.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:16:17 -0500

Since I suggested some jazz tunes about snow and led with Thornhill's
"Snowfall" theme, several responded with similar respect for that number. I
would also suggest James P. Johnson's Snowy Morning Blues -- which is what
we will be getting here in North Michigan. We have had 13 inches pile up so
far today, and it is still falling. That is more than we got for the whole
month of December last year, a dry one for Michigan.
So, add on snowy tunes , dear listees, and get those snowshoes out like I
have. Unless the guy gets here with the snow plow, I will have  to use them
to get to the village package store!!<G>.
Don (Baby it's cold outside) Ingle