[Dixielandjazz] Fw: [TPIN] Fw: Lung Capacity

Bob Romans cellblk7@attbi.com
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 07:15:47 -0600

Hello, ListMates...
This is in response to a question I posed to the Trumpet Players
International Network, (TPIN), awhile back...asking if it's
possible to increase lung capacity after a certain age...asking for myself,
actually!
Liad Bar -Al, a professional trumpet player in Israel sent this to
me...maybe it will encourage all of us windplayers to work on longer
passages...
Have a great Sunday...and happy December!
Bob ( Deep breathing) Romans
Cell Block 7
Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,