[Dixielandjazz] Re: Songs with a Question

Henry B. Stinson HenryStinson@earthlink.net
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:00:34 -0400

Hey, Dan, do you have any leadsheets & lyrics for those tunes?
I especially like the title "WHO'LL CHOP YOUR SUEY WHEN I'M GONE?"
-- Henry

--
Henry B. Stinson, BSECE, Senior Software Engineer (VB)
  Web Page Design and Quality Software Development