[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Aspen Snowmass Controversy

theflorences@shaw.ca theflorences@shaw.ca
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:51:07 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_WCZbjHM8o3EYwEK55YYvYg)

>If you can pull yourself up from the floor and contain your mirth, you will
>note that the article refers twice to Jazz Aspen. If I see a news piece
>that refers to the Ford Motor company I might in my naivete think they were
>referencing a car company.

What fun!  And furthermore ... think of all the poor souls who bought Utah
Jazz tickets and got basketball instead of a jazz festival.

Dave (not from Italian city but not changing my name) Florence

--Boundary_(ID_WCZbjHM8o3EYwEK55YYvYg)

yourself up from the floor and contain your mirth, you will <br>
note that the article refers twice to Jazz Aspen. If I see a news piece
that refers to the Ford Motor company I might in my naivete think they
were <br>
What fun!&nbsp; And furthermore ... think of all the poor souls who
bought Utah Jazz tickets and got basketball instead of a jazz
festival.<br><br>
Dave (not from Italian city but not changing my name) Florence<br><br>

--Boundary_(ID_WCZbjHM8o3EYwEK55YYvYg)--