[Dixielandjazz] 4' 33"

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:37:28 +0000

MIDIman Farrell writes (concerning my suggestion that he do a MIDI file on
4' 33

>Sorry Bill, but I shall have to decline - you know how much I hate waltzes.

First of all, only the third movement is a waltz (the first is in 4/4 and
the second movement is 6/8).

Secondly, you are possibly passing up the BIG BUCKS (or should I say in your
lingo, "the QUANTITATIVE QUID."

Thirdly, the world cries out for enlightenment and culture and you are
operating as a negative force in this noble effort.

Ah well - I shall just have to produce the MIDI file myself and become
independently wealthy beyond the dreams of avarice!

Bill "I Promise This Is The Last One" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail

ps - Somebody please stop me - I'm getting out of control.

bg