[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: 4'33'' Sounds of Silence

Dan Augustine ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:56:57 -0500

    Complete reply by John Cage to an audience-member after one of his talks:

"That's a very good question and deserves an answer.
 That's a very good question and deserves an answer.
 That's a very good question and deserves an answer.
 That's a very good question and deserves an answer.
 That's a very good question and deserves an answer.
 That's a very good question and deserves an answer."

    I think you guys have way too much time on your hands.  Therefore, i recommend to you the official John Cage 'Silence' website and discussion-list:

                http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/Cage/

    Dan

--
** Dan Augustine - ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu             **