[Dixielandjazz] Naxos OKOM CDs

David W. Littlefield dwlit@cpcug.org
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:45:14 -0400

Hi all. There are 2 excellant series of budget CDs on Naxos,
"Jazz Legends", and another, "Nostalgia", that feature good compilations
(18 tracks per CD), well transferred. ca. $6.00 each.

Naxos has a website catalog from which you can select titles and catalog
numbers. I'm told they can be ordered from Dragonfly Music in Toronto, as
well as HMV (Canada).

Some of the titles aren't available in the US, and as cheap as they are,
some US dealers are selling the ones that are available at closer to
$10.00. So you'll do better to order them from a Canadian dealer. I have
several, and they are excellant...

--Sheik
--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Sound Clips, public performances)
eMail: dwlit@cpcug.org