[Dixielandjazz] Excellent hint

Tito Martino tmartino@terra.com.br
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:49:09 -0300

<<<<<I can point you in the direction of the recordings however. Bill
and I were inspired by a listing published by Ron Sweetman of Ottawa.
You can find it at

www.bluesworld.com/NODiscog.html

Virtually everything is available on CD and the Jazz Oracle (Canadian),
Frog (English) and Timeless (Dutch) CDs contain the hottest music.

All the best
Anton>>>>>

Dear Anton, I can't find no words (according to Professor Gunter's
double negative lesson) to thank you for introducing to our List this
wealth of information, should be a treasury to all of us loving and
respecting N. O. Culture and Music.
You can consider yourself a beneficent diplomat. ;-)

I tip my hat (Panama Hat) to Ron Sweetman.  =20

Tito Martino
clarinet, s.sax, a.sax,
Tito Martino Jazz Band
S=E3o Paulo  Brasil =20