[Dixielandjazz] Beebe's kids and other young folks

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 00:08:08 -0500

Rebecca Collins, dear dear person!

    You have just made my old eyes fill with tears.  What a worthy relative
of Stephen Foster you are!  So young and so smart.  I'm 73 and have been
around for awhile! I say: you are a treasure, my dear!

    Your husband will not laugh at this: you would never choose one so
stupid!  Your husband will cherish you.  Trust me.  And if he doesn't, call
this list: we'll send Vito and the Boys.

    I am saving your letter (and your address) so that I can write a better
answer a week from now when I return from vacation.  You are SO important!
Let us hope that you are the Future.  Good brain; great heart!

    Thanks so much for the letter!

    charliehooks@earthlink.net