[Dixielandjazz] Things You'll Never Hear On the Band Bus
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:46:32 -0400
THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR ON A JAZZ MUSICIAN'S TOUR BUS.
15. What a kick playing all those old Glenn Miller stock arrangements.
14.. I love it when the front line lays back like that...it makes
playing drums so easy...
13. Wow, everyone was perfectly in tune all night long, again.
12. The leader got all the tempos exactly right, again!
11. Why is that cigarette shaped so funny?
10. Should we go back for the drummer?
8. Go roll 'em down the aisle all you want. They're only cymbals.
7. All I did was walk her home, kiss her goodnight, and come back to the
6. No, the monitor mix was perfect. I just screwed up the time.
5. Why is there porno in the VCR?
4. Can you believe all the money we're getting?
3. Boy, I can't wait till we get to Wichita!
2. No thanks, I don't want another beer.
1. Ladies, I need to see some proof of age please.