[Dixielandjazz] Everything Happens to Me

SonsofRosy@aol.com SonsofRosy@aol.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:12:55 EDT

--part1_d8.1bad586d.2a8292f7_boundary

p.s. To those of you who read my message about the attachment debacle:

It wasn't just receiving all those angry messages from DJML subscribers that
put me in the doghouse.  On top of that, I WAS ARRESTED BY QUIKCOP!

Will somebody please bail me out?

Doghouse Dan

--part1_d8.1bad586d.2a8292f7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">p.s. To those of you who read my message about the attachment debacle:<BR>
<BR>
It wasn't just receiving all those angry messages from DJML subscribers that put me in the doghouse.&nbsp; On top of that, I WAS ARRESTED BY QUIKCOP!<BR>
<BR>
Will somebody please bail me out?<BR>
<BR>
Doghouse Dan<BR>