[Dixielandjazz] Sorry, Jim Beebe, but QuikCop says no

Don Ingle dingle@baldwin-net.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:25:37 -0400

My post to Jim Beebe, plus dixielandjazz list resulted in a message from the
new guy on the "block," QuikCop, telling me that my message to Jim was
blocked and that I had to register and some such rot before my message to
Jim could be delivered.
So, Jim, if you are lurking, my question is did you ask for this block
service? If not, who did it in your name?
Since I cannot directly post to you, I will have to share all with the list
and hope you lurk enough to see this and future messages.
Don (who sent for this QuikCop guy) Ingle