[Dixielandjazz] QuikCop? What is this?

David Livingston snargi@pacbell.net
Sat, 03 Aug 2002 10:36:48 -0700

Twice now I have received messages from this "QUIKCOP" service telling to
verify myself before having a message sent to a member. Is anyone else
getting these messages?

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@quik.com [mailto:nobody@quik.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 10:30 AM
To: snargi@pacbell.net
Subject: [QRlidoro]: RE: [Dixielandjazz] I don't want to know!

QUIKCOP has arrested your e-mail message to a Quik customer, with
subject "RE: [Dixielandjazz] I don't want to know!"

Due to privacy and SPAM issues, you need to authorize yourself to continue
to send e-mail to this person.  You can easily do this by visiting the
following web-page within the next 48 hours:
<addresss snipped>

Enter your e-mail address on this web-page. The e-mail you sent will then be
delivered.

You specified the following "TO" and "CC" address(es) in your e-mail:
  Dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com