[Dixielandjazz] Listing websites for all trad jazz bands!

Vilcad (Ron Gable) Vilcad \(Ron Gable\)" <vilcad@earthlink.net
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:52:53 -0400

Hello listers,

On the subject or trying to list all the trad bands in the world.

I have just finished re-writing the Traditional Band & Society Website
Listings pages on our website at:

http://www.jazzadvocate.com/Traditional/

Listed by first letter of state (USA) or of country (International), It's my
hope that this will make it easier to use.

There is still a search box, so if you know the band you're looking for just
plug it in, but keep in mind that when you go to the page given from the
search, the results are still listed by location (state or country).

I now have a backlog of bands/organizations that I've been holding until
after this re-write, I'll get them posted ASAP.  In the meantime you can
start sending in more for me to list.

Please be a little patient with me, I'm only one person, but will get there
eventually,

Ron & Rosemary Gable
Jazz Advocates
10790 W. National Road