[Dixielandjazz] ENERGY, sitting or standing?

Margaret Squires margeaux@inreach.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:21:39 -0700

I don't have a problem with a band sitting.  I prefer to sit when I
play.

I didn't mean to imply that just because they were sitting they lacked
energy.  Although slumping down in the chair certainly gives the visual
impression that energy is lacking.  To me, anyway.

Margaret