[Restjustbc] Fwd: FW:_Youth_Criminal_Justice_Act_Explained_Website/_Site_web_la_Loi_sur_le_système_de_justice_pénale_pour_les_adolescents

Sharon Williams crjyda@chilliwack.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1000698273-1025547876=:28109

For any that may be interested... Please see website
below
Sharon Williams
Chilliwack
Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Sharon Williams
Program Coordinator
Chilliwack Restorative Justice & Youth Diversion Association
45924 Airport Road
Chilliwack, B.C.  V2P 1A2
604-702-4214(phone)  604-702-4243 (fax)
Email:  crjyda@chilliwack.com