[Dixielandjazz] esting

BoogieWoogieGeneva jakpiano at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 17 05:42:08 EDT 2023

Hello to All,

I am on the lIst for some years now as well.

I read the posts with pleasure when they arrive.

I am the pianist of the Geneva Boogie & Blues 4tet. I remember that I build the name of the band thanks to the List,  but do not remember anymore through which intellectual process!

Regards

Jacques Covo

P.S. Despite many many many requests I have not been able to receive the mails of the List at my music address jakpiano at bluewin.ch, the answer always being that I have to change the email adresses  myself on the internet. The problem is that I am ‘’not able’ to do it…