[Dixielandjazz] testing

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:33:30 EDT 2023

I don’t know if there’s any “fault” to it; it’s just a matter of when somebody has something to say, they should say it. It is right that a number of our loquacious people have deceased. Also, with Covid and the other stuff that’s happened, there aren’t as many gigs to generate conversation. In my case, I’m playing more concert band and brass group music than dixieland. I have lost some local people who used to pull me in for gigs and that’s not helped in generating this type of conversation.

If anything does come up on the dixieland front, I’ll report it.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL