[Dixielandjazz] testing ...Thx ... and a couple of my favorites vids

Augustine Daniel ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:17:17 EDT 2023

    A scurry to my saved DJML messages reveals that "RobR" is Bob Rubin, not (very unfortunaely) Bob Ringwald, who passed away in August of 2021.

    Dan Augustine
On Mar 16, 2023, at 10:48 AM, Jerry Gordon <jerrygordon at juno.com> wrote:

I didn't realize it when I first replied, but is "BobR" the (in)famous Mr. Ringwald? If so, I'm thrilled to see that he's still up and able to take nourishment; hadn't heard from him in quite a while. He pianoed while I washboarded in Logan and Sacramento many, many moons ago.
Jerry