[Dixielandjazz] Hooray! Djml is not dead!

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:21:58 EST 2022

As Jim wrote "Good to see that djml was not actually dead, maybe just
resting".
I'm always interested in the discussion about specific questions about
traditional Jazz music.
One year ago I moved from Paris to South of France. One result is that our
"San Francisco Jazz Band from Paris" stopped playing. We were sad about it
but that's life..
I'm playing now around Aix-en-Provence with some local bands.
Hope to hear from you all.
Jean-Marc Ternois
ex "San Francisco Jazz Band From Paris"