[Dixielandjazz] a few videos from Madrid

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Thu Dec 1 12:03:03 EST 2022

Thanks, Jack.  Not sure what your reference to "passengers" was, but glad to
hear you enjoyed the videos.  They were taken by a member of the audience,
and are not quite what one could label as professional, but at least you can
get an idea of what we are up to with our band.  It was a very hot night,
both weather & music wise!

Jim