[Dixielandjazz] Canal Street Jazz Band, new video

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net
Tue Mar 9 09:57:34 EST 2021

Who could be angry with that!!

Ron L

From: jim at kashprod.com [mailto:jim at kashprod.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2021 8:38 AM
To: Ron
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Canal Street Jazz Band, new video

“Angry”  https://youtu.be/-6HVQLXwmx8

In Madrid, it is slow going on the vaccinations.  They are just now starting
with the over 80’s.  So, there is no live music going on.  We´re still stuck
with the occasional “each on their own” type video, requiring each member
adding his video at home to the original drum guide track.  Anyway, this
method does give us a chance to put something out for our friends, so I’m
sending along our version of “Angry”.  Our last gig was this time last year!
No, I’m not “angry”
.just disappointed.  Still, very pleased that we’re all
healthy, which is what really matters!

Jim (wearing my mask) Kash