[Dixielandjazz] Silver Creek Jazz Band on YouTube at Monks Jazz

Augustine Daniel ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Mon Jul 5 12:52:33 EDT 2021

DJML--
    Partially as a test to see if Dave Stoddard is now gettng DJML messages again, and also as an unabashed heaping pile of advertising for the band he and i are part of, here's a link to a YouTube video that we played a few months ago.
    We are the Silver Creek Jazz Band in Austin, Texas, and the venue is called Monks Jazz, which was a live video on both Facebook and YouTube on April 14, 2021.  If you are so inclined, you might cut us a bit of slack for the performance, which was the first time we had played a concert in over a year, thanks (but no thanks) to the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9rE56GWas <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9rE56GWas>

    Dan

**  Dan Augustine -- Austin, Texas -- ds.augustine at utexas.edu
**      "Now, everyone look like you're having fun. Only don't."
**             --Lawrence Welk