[Dixielandjazz] Hello and thanks

nvickers1 nvickers1 at cox.net
Thu Dec 16 13:36:57 EST 2021

Greetings fellow dixielanders from the Florida panhandle.I too have continued to enjoy the musical repartee from this group. I regret the passing of many of our active contributors, especially Bob Ringwald..what a unique and talented individual.. and Marek Boym.  Although I didn't always agree with Marek, I found his comments stimulating...sometimes comforting and sometimes like a bee-sting.So, keep those comments coming.WE have had reduced attendance at some of our events...due to Covid restrictions and personal cautions.  However, we were able to produce our annual free  Pensacola JazzFest this spring.See Jazz Pensacola web address below for more detail. There are links to our monthly newsletter and I have a blog therein as well.Thanks friends. Keep jazzin'!NormanF. Norman Vickers5429 Dynasty Dr.Pensacola, FL 32504Cell 850-324-5022www.jazzpensacola.comMEMBER JAZZ JOURNALISTS ASSOCIATION