[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Echoes from the UK

Keith Garner ckg at talktalk.net
Sat Aug 14 11:33:38 EDT 2021

Hi All

Over the period when we were locked down because of the Covid pandemic I
took the opportunity to go through some of the recordings I've either
made or acquired of bands I've played with since the 1960s. They were
made mainly because of my interest in recording rather than with any
intention to publish them. I thought they might be of wider interest in
the way they illustrate what was going on in a selection of venues over
quite a long period. The techniques started with reel to reel tape and a
razor blade and ended with a digital stereo recorder.

I thought these might interest listmates outside the UK so if anyone
would like to hear some of them my channel is "Keramos Jazz Echoes" and
a 1970s recording  we made when Bud Freeman visited our club in the UK
Midlands is at www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNrWZjRY6-Y

Best Regards
Keith Garner