[Dixielandjazz] Beware Fw: Here we go again!

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Sep 17 18:19:10 EDT 2020

This sounds like a scam.

-Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator

From: Al Levy
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:11 PM
To: Bob Ringwald
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Here we go again!

I am sorry for bothering you with this mail, I need to get an iTunes gift card for my Niece, Its her birthday but i can't do this now because I'm currently traveling and i tried purchasing online but unfortunately no luck with that. Can you get it from any store around you? I'll pay back as soon as i am back. Kindly let me know if you can handle this.

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann