[Dixielandjazz] Sunday Houston Jazzfest Youtube broadcast live

ROBERT Calder serapion at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 24 18:27:08 EDT 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMyYtcYA5ro&feature=youtu.be

Bobby Watson belongs somewhere on this site, beside which I'm mailing a
few friends, from the early recordings with Panama Francis through the
amazing Edinburgh concert long ago (which wasn't so far as I know
recorded) with the toothsome groovesome, Roy Williams and John Barnes,
and the presence on board of Frank Lacy --- no smoothie he! -- should
delight trombonophils, maybe Roy would like to know...  Check out the
heposition.  Art has presumably been forgiven, aloft, for disapproving
the very young Wynton M's interest in the Dewey Jackson side of Mr.
Davis.

There seems to be some sort of reminderone can receive -- must check
time

not least since the clock goes back  in UK
  -- and doubtless in Israel the bock goes down

all the best, and I'll get back to Dewey Jackson on Monday!

Robert