[Dixielandjazz] Pete Fountain

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:44:36 EDT 2020

Hi,
I have a Pete Fountain cassette "Dixieland Classics", vol.1 on Rainwood
7052.  It's a part two of a two-cassette set, but both cassettes in my set
were cassette 1.  It's a Welk Music product, and some numbers sound like
the Welk band.  The numbers are: Way Down Yonder..., Alice Blue Gown, Up a
Lazy River, Muskrat Ramble, Amazing Grace, San Antonio Rose, Cheek to
Cheek, It Had to Be You, Basin St.,You Must  Have Been a Beautiful Baby, I
Can't Believe You're Still in Love with Me, Deep Purple, Georgaia, Walking
the Floor Over You and Honky Tonk.
Any information will be appreciated.
Cheers,
Marek