[Dixielandjazz] Subject: Re: Dave Dollwitz [Dave Dallwitz - Ragtime Tuba]

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 23 00:55:07 EDT 2020

Bob,

I found there's a copy of Dave Dallwitz' music in the Australian
National Library. All we need is someone to visitthat library and find
the music.

Bruce Stangeland

============

          Works by Dave Dallwitz : from the Australian Music Centre archive

Bib ID 	6576539
Format 	ManuscriptManuscript, MusicMusic [notated music, sheet, volume]
Author
Dallwitz, Dave, 1914-2003, composer, lyricist
<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=author:%22Dallwitz%2C%20Dave%2C%201914-2003%22&iknowwhatimean=1>

Description 	1946-1952
Scores.
Full contents

  * Dallwitz 1. Tunes composed by Dave Dallwitz: 1). Southern march
    (composed Dec. 1946) ; 2). Ragtime tuba (composed Aug. 1948) ; 3).
    Race Day rag (composed Oct. 1949) ; 4). Passion rag (composed Dec.
    1949) ; 5). Clarinet sugar (composed Dec. 1949) ; 6). Clarinet spice
    (composed Jan. 1950)
  * Dallwitz 2. What's the use of readin' books about love (Jan. 1951) ;
    Ev'ry day's my lucky day (March 1951)
  * Dallwitz 3. I suddenly saw the subtleties in you (June 1951) ;
    Footprints all over my heart (Jan. 12th 1952)

Notes

This collection contains manuscript music from the Australian Music
Centre archive.

staff notation.

Subjects 	Solo instrument music.
<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=subject:%22Solo%20instrument%20music.%22&iknowwhatimean=1>
<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=subject:%22Songs%2C%20English.%22&iknowwhatimean=1>
  | Australian
<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=subject:%22Australian%22&iknowwhatimean=1>
Terms of Use 	Material is available for research and study use and
copying only. Please contact the Australian Music Centre for use in
publications, films, performances, transmissions, broadcasts and in
other public ways.
Related records

In collection: Australian Music Centre. Australian Music Centre archive

- 	This record belongs in a collection.
See collection record (go up)
<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=my_parent_id%3A%22(AuCNL)6533988%22&iknowwhatimean=1>
See records in related collections (go sideways)
<https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Search/Home?lookfor=my_parent%3A%22(AuCNL)6533988%22&iknowwhatimean=1>