[Dixielandjazz] Dave Dollwitz

Augustine Daniel ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Thu Oct 22 13:39:36 EDT 2020

Bob & DJML--
    His last-name is spelled "Dallwitz". Here are some webpages with songs of his:

a) https://www.allmusic.com/artist/dave-dallwitz-mn0000476534/songs <https://www.allmusic.com/artist/dave-dallwitz-mn0000476534/songs>

b) https://australianjazzrealbook.com/artists/dave-dallwitz/ <https://australianjazzrealbook.com/artists/dave-dallwitz/>

c) https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/191700880 <https://trove.nla.gov.au/work/191700880>

    In other words, he wrote a lot of good tunes! (Although sadly under-represented in the leadsheet/arrangement availability)

Dan