[Dixielandjazz] RV: screw the changes

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:45:42 EDT 2020

I've had the misfortune to hear it all - Coltrane, Wayne Shorter (after 20
seconds I'll confess the assassination of Kennedy.Lincoln and Yitzhak Rabin
just to stop the noise), Ornetter, and many others whose names I don't
recall.  Yes, I have written that "free jazz" meant cacophony, and I stick
by it.
Cheers