[Dixielandjazz] Dave Littlefield

Les Elkins leslie.r.elkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:17:34 EDT 2020

>   Still need Dave's email or number - American Music Caravan - Number he
> listed didn't work,.
> want to order.

Dave has 'resurfaced': friend of a friend tracked him down in an assisted
living facility and got him a cell phone to rejoin the modern world. I'll
send his phone number privately, but he can publicly be found on Facebook
here:

https://www.facebook.com/davidw.littlefield

I'm not certain of the fate of the American Music Caravan, but I'm sure he
can let you know.

-Les

--
"NEVER use a maj7 chord in any bar that is named after a deceased NASCAR
  driver, a large-calibre firearm, or an intoxicated farm animal."