[Dixielandjazz] Marvellous Melbourne

Dan Zeilinger dzeilinger at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 10:50:30 EST 2020

Hello Bill,
I met Ross man years ago when I was traveling with 10rh Avenue Jazz Band in Australia. I would be interested in interviewing Ross or anyone I met during my travels then. I have a you tube show called "Trad Jazz Today". I use the "Zoom" app to do so. Please spread the word to Ross and his mates.
Dan Zeilinger

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android