[Dixielandjazz] RV: Canal Street on YouTube

jim at kashprod.com jim at kashprod.com
Sun Nov 15 11:40:57 EST 2020

Marek wrote:

Very nice.  But I wish the text were not in Greek!

Best wishes,

Marek

What text, Marek?  The only writing is a watermark the video editing app puts on over your video if you’re too cheap to pay for the software!   :>

Actually, I might have purchased it if I were going to spend much time putting that sort of thing together.  It’s fairly easy to use, even just by trial & error, which is the way I attacked it.

Jim