[Dixielandjazz] Covid-jazz much needed musical humor courtesy Lew Shaw

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue May 12 13:47:17 EDT 2020

St James Infirmary (no change necessary)
Don't Get Around Much Anymore (ditto)
I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good (another ditto)
When Virus Eyes Are Smiling
Fauci's a Jolly Good Fellow
Corona My House (R Clooney's famous ditty)

Jerry Gordon
One of the most nearly famous washboardists in all of Troy, NY

Virus-free.
<#m_1739350383780026681_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>